Getting dressed for the day? I dare you to re-create these styles. Challenge yourself. Be thematic. Get inspired (and use a little help from tumblr).
Photos are not mine unless specifically stated.
Marion Cotillard takes my breath away oozing timeless class in head-to-toe Dior. The pencil skirt ends at the perfect length for her body allowing for enough skin to be shown up top. The colors are, much like Cotillard herself, charming and whimsical and play off each other beautiful, right down to her emerald ring. She nailed the accessories, with a dark red clutch that wasn’t too matchy-matchy with her coral-red shoes and opting out of a necklace, allowing the outfit to shine.
Here’s a more casual, wallet friendly version:
- Skirt: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=20467742&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS (in black)
- Top: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=25562760&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS&color=030 (in green)
- Shoes: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=22867113&parentid=WOMENS_SHOES (in red)
- Ring: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=25715186&parentid=WOMENS_ACCESSORIES
- Bag: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=25118209&parentid=WOMENS_ACCESSORIES&color=060 (in red)
Choosing this chocolate brown leather for late summer and Fall is so fresh and inspiring. These sleeveless blouses are my new favorite (and I actually picked mine up from Old Navy last year but they are back this season for about -25 - unfortunately I couldn’t find a link but I’ll keep an eye out - but they are definitely in store).
Try: Pairing this with an midi duster cardigan to make it more Fall weather friendly, but still capturing the beautiful simplicity of the shirt.
Who doesn’t love the reincarnation of mixing feminine and masculine styles? Women keep getting more and more creative about doing so. A “pure” white dress layered with a grungy denim vest, black tights and Dr. Martens is street smart and a big F U - and perfect for running around.
© 2012–2017 What Shall I Wear Today?
What shall I wear - Перевод на русский - примеры. Reverso Context Would You Wear... High-Waisted Denim Shorts?
The DayPoems Poetry Collection Timothy Bovee, editor www.daypoems.net Click on the bonsai for.